19.3.12

Hello my lovely followers! Between school and skating I've barely had a minute to breathe this past month, let alone blog! It makes me sad when I come up with a cute outfit for school and don't have time to snap a few pics because I'm rushing out the door.
Luckily for me this week is my spring break! I plan on resting and taking lots of outfit pictures so I have a stocked supply. Also Misfits.
If you haven't seen the show Misfits YOU MUST. It's one of my absolute favorites and I had a marathon the other day, reigniting my obsession. All 3 seasons are on Hulu right now! GO WATCH.

[cast of Misfits, Nathan is my favorite]
~~~~~~

In other news, I have to share my recent purchases with you! I recently bought a beautiful black Herve Leger dress that I am dying over. It's so beautifully made and comfortable, the perfect LBD! I'll post pictures soon.

The next thing I need to buy is a new iPhone case....mine is destroyed. Here are some of my favorites! Help me pick!


~~~~~

Also, a few weeks ago I took some self-portraits while I was playing around with my camera. These two are my favorites! What do you guys think?






I'll do an outfit post soon! I promise!!

xoxoxoxox

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look amazing!

turista project said...

the 2nd shot's nice -- waif-y

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

It's one of my favorite tv series, unfortunately here in Italy I have to wait, the 3rd serie is not ready yet!If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
Win 100 euros giveaway to spend on Bit Tiendas!
Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???

fashion provocateur said...

i love your hair!
dont worry i find summer is always so hard to catch a breath...
it will be all worth it in the end :)


xx


fashion provocateur

StylishByNature said...

WOW !! You look amazing :)

Win Jewellery of your choice Giveaway
❤ StylishByNature.com

Dilan Dilir said...

love the black/white photos of you:)

Fashion Lookbook said...

Love your hair.