20.5.10

Renaissance

















Tank Top: BCBG Max Azria
Plaid Shirt: Mom's old riding shirt
Lace Cami: Vintage
Shorts: A&F cutoffs from Taryn(:

~

Last Sunday I went with my BFF Taryn and her family to the Renaissance Faire in Irwindale.
It was SO much fun! I LOVE being with her family.
I have to say though, the people watching was the best part. Some got really into it- they dressed up in complete "Tudors" regalia.
Although, some people were dressed in outfits that I was confused by...were they going for Barbarian? Because I'm pretty sure that wasn't a big part of the Renaissance....
Anyways, hopefully this summer will be filled with more outings like this with my lovely Taryn.

xoxoxoox

oh, and I finally found a product to keep my curls under control! I've been using Garnier Fructis Wonder Waves spray...it's amazing! I love it.

8 comments:

Stacia Joy said...

Ooh, lucky you!
I've always wanted to go to a Ren Fair...
My goal for the summer is found. :)
And those masks ROCK.

Meg said...

that looks like so much fun! and some of those masks were really interesting.

myfloorisred.com said...

So in love with your hair color, really, amazing!

Sasha B. said...

seriously love these pics.. glad i got to see some on taryns AND your blog! gorgeous my dear, looks like so much fun!

Dylana Suarez said...

Super great pics! Love your hair color!


And make sure to enter the Kelsi Dagger "Carly" Sandals giveaway on my blog!

colormenana.blogspot.com

That Girl Lucy said...

love the photos gorgeous :)
looks like a lot of fun!
and cutoffs + plaid = perfect.

Analisa said...

That looks like so much fun, and the masks are amaaazing!

Anonymous said...

your photos are amazing! i love them all!
hmmmm, Garnier fructis wonder waves spray? if it's possible to buy at my place, i'll try it :)

kisses!